In today’s VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) world, Innovation is one of the essences to remain competitive. Only the best one thrives and leads. So what do they do? How do they lead their companies, their innovation programs, their people – and get them “into the game”? We will explore this in our Solvay coming special, workshop with Professor John Metselaar, topic – “INNOVATION FOR DISRUPTIVE GROWTH”, which will provide you with several actionable insights to embrace and adapt in your business and life. Come join us!
– Fee: Free entrance with in advance registration.
Keynote speaker: Professor John Metselaar
• Director of EU Innovation Council;
• Professor of Management Practice in “Leading Innovation” at Solvay Brussels School;
• Former Director Innovation of P&G;
• Academic Director of the School’s flagship EMBA program;
• Fellow at Oxford Leadership Academy;
• Consultant on Innovation, Leadership, Strategy, and Culture;
• Keynote speaker on the subjects at companies such as AB-InBev, Bayer, Ecolab, Deloitte, PPG, and more.
Guest speaker: Mr. Le Hoang Anh – Founder & CEO, EcoTruck Vietnam
EcoTruck – Ecosystem for Trucking is a $2million funded tech start-up in logistic industry with ambition to decrease logistics costs by 1% of GDP in 5 years for Vietnam market.
Who should attend?
Executives who are currently or potentially responsible for company growth through Innovation:
• Entrepreneurs, startupers, CEOs and and executives of all types of business;
• Directors, heads and executives from departments of Marketing, Innovation, Creativity, and Production;
• Business consultants, coaches and mentors;
• We’re also open to public servants, professors and teachers and all type of liberal professions.
Solvay in Vietnam is more than 20 years of experience & trust, more than 2500 Alumni, 100% Western Faculty, degree granted by Université Libre de Brussels & Solvay Brussels School, Equis & Amba Accredited, practical learning Methodology, and the best return on career investment.
+84 0978 803 733
+84 0888 549 788
207 Giai Phong Road Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
Ho Chi Minh:
Room 112, 97 Vo Van Tan Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam