Our world is becoming increasingly dynamic and difficult to grasp and cope with, both in business and private life, especially for those who live in cities, manage business and people. The world is getting more volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) and experience a constant pressure to reorient. Solvay’s business talk “SELF-DISCOVERY FOR MASTERING YOUR FUTURE” is designed to help you understand yourself better, to redefine your future direction and to improve your performance through better interaction with different people. Come join us!
• Time: 6:00 – 8:00 PM, Thursday October 24th of 2019;
• Venue: Trung Nguyen Legend Coffee, 12 Alexandre de Rhodes, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City;
• Entrance Fee: 150,000 VND/pax; Solvay MBA-Master candidates and accepted candidates 2019 contact us to get a free pass;
• Registration: Please click here
• Contact: Hotline 0888549788, email@example.com.
Points to focus:
• To gain self-awareness for further career development using simple and applicable tools;
• To understand other people, aiming for inspirational leadership;
• To nurture employees’ individual development for higher employee satisfaction and retention, heading towards sustainable organizational development.
• Ms Le Thi Kim Anh, Managing Director of Dynamic Consulting, Vice President of Vietnam Human Resources
Ms. Kim Anh has 15 years of experience in strategic human resource management and implementation of HR concepts in multinational companies, especially in Organization Restructure, Performance Management System, Company Culture, and Career Development. She has also delivered various consulting projects as well as training in HR & People Management, sales skills, and other soft skills for local & foreign companies.
• Professor Michel Allé, Dean of Solvay School Vietnam
Prof Allé is an Executive Officer of Finance at SNCB and Dean of Solvay Vietnam. He has been teaching at Solvay since 1990, especially in Regulation, Strategy and Corporate Finance. Professor Allé and Solvay aim to provide high quality, up-to-date management education and the evolution in management thinking and practice.
• Ms Van Thi Anh Thu, Executive Vice President – Human Resources & Corporate Affairs, Suntory PepsiCo Vietnam Beverage
Ms. Thu Van has over 20 years of experience in building up and enhancing HR system in the world’s top MNCs across various industries: Unilever, Shell, HSBC, PepsiCo, and most recently Suntory PepsiCo. Such diversified experience equipped her with profound knowledge of worldwide best practices and expertise to build systems from scratch. Her performance has been recognized globally and received many prestigious awards such as Global Hire and Higher Award – 2013, Performance with Purpose (PwP) Award – 2012 from PepsiCo International, and the Chairman’s Award – 2013 from Suntory PepsiCo.
Who should attend?
The young, highly potential professionals who seek for self & career development:
• Executives of all types of business;
• Managers, Heads of departments in Human Resources, Marketing, Sales, Production, Supply Chain;
• Directors and CEOs
• Business consultants, coaches and mentors.