Promising Leader scholarship
For managers and executives in the companies and businesses operating in Vietnam
Scholarship application deadline in HCMC: 8/7/2016
Scholarship application deadline in Hanoi: 15/7/2016
PROMISING LEADER SCHOLARSHIP
by Vietnam – Belgium Master Programs
TOTAL AMOUNT UP TO 420 MILLION DONG
1/ General information
- It is applied to selected candidates of MBA program of the new intakes of 2016;
- Scholarship is not convertible to cash and not transferable;
- Half of each scholarship of each type is for each Hanoi and HCMC;
- Type of scholarship can be interchanged. The jury board reserves the right to decide the type and the number of scholarship granted based on the selection results;
- Candidate must obtain the recommendation letter (available form) signed by HR Director (or Company Director);
- Failed applicants can enjoy early-bird rate. (details on www.solvay-mba.edu.vn);
- The scholarship results will be announced on website of Solvay Brussels School or its partners’ websites
- Forms from MBA program (download from www.solvay-mba.edu.vn);
- Letter of recommendation signed by the company, in which the directors comment about the seniority and performance (available form);
- Certificates and degrees;
- Deadline for submission: 8th July, 2016 in Hanoi and 15th July, 2016
3/ Selection criteria
Ø For application
o Qualified for MBA admission:
§ Working experience of 3 years or more;
§ English competencies (TOEFL 530, IELTS 5.5, TOEIC 600, B2 CEFR or equivalent evidence);
o Working for the current company at least one year or more.
Ø For scholarship grant
o Solvay Test (GMAT wise) and “Why me” essay;
o Assessment by the jury board (by VB programs + 2 business people) in which:
§ Applicant presents a typical case of success;
§ Applicant shows off capability for leadership;
§ Applicant answers questions.
For more details and queries, please contact:
Mr Đức: 0983.832.839 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Hiền: 0978803733 – email@example.com
Local university partners
Solvay Business School - Université Libre de Bruxelles | CP145/1 - 21, avenue F.D. Roosevelt - 1050 Bruxelles - Contact
Thank you for showing your interest in the program with the request for downloading the brochure / application.
The link containing the document has been sent to your email. Please check (also check in junk box if you cannot find it in inbox).
You can also contact us at Hotline: 0978.803.733 or 08.6290.3380 – Or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.